The USA announces another aid package for Ukraine. It will mainly include resources for the country’s military and defense needs. The total cost of the new aid package is $600 million.
The assistance package includes:
- Аdditional ammunition for high mobility missile and artillery systems (HIMARS);
- 36,000 105 mm artillery shells;
- 1,000 high-precision 155-mm artillery shells;
- 4 anti-artillery radars;4 trucks and eight trailers for transporting heavy equipment;
- Countermeasures against unmanned aerial systems;
- Demining equipment;
- Claymore anti-personnel ammunition;
- Explosive ammunition and equipment
- Small arms and ammunition;
- Night vision devices, cold weather gear and other field equipment.
Since the election, Joe Biden’s administration allocated about 15.8 billion dollars for security assistance to Ukraine.